Campaigns powered by voters not donors
RunClean.org is a non-partisan, not-for-profit vehicle that allows candidates to campaign with dramatically less money. Participating candidates agree to fundraising or spending caps. RunClean.org:
- provides straightforward information about candidates and issues
- enables additional citizens who are focused on public service to run for office
- reduces the actual or perceived influence of money on public officials
- increases voter confidence and participation
is a free, searchable, state-of-the-art online database to search campaign contributions and expenditures in Illinois. The Database contains campaign finance data at the statewide, county, township, and municipal level in Illinois. It does not contain information about candidates for federal office.
Clean and simple campaigns, run without big money – that’s what we’re about. Our pilot project in Chicago’s 2nd Ward is complete. You can see what our website provided to candidates and voters.
- Candidates are enthusiastic.
- The public offers great support.
- The media is covering the effort.
We are using what we learned to map a strategy for the future and welcome anyone who wishes to work with us. This is just the beginning!
RunClean.org is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization that does not endorse or oppose any candidate(s).